Canada's #1 Juice Cleanse
WHY SHOULD YOU CLEANSE?
We are constantly being exposed to toxins through the air we breathe, food we eat and products we use. It’s essential to break the cycle of dependence on refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and excess caffeine and alcohol. A juice cleanse is the perfect way to do just that! Give your digestive system a break, eliminate toxins and improve your energy.
WHAT CAN A CLEANSE DO FOR YOU?
- promote detoxification while giving your overworked liver & digestive system a break
- provide your body with a powerful dose of vitamins, minerals, & live enzymes
- improve your mood, energy, sleep
- kickstart new diet & lifestyle changes
- lose weight
- break cycle of food cravings
NOW, LET’S GET STARTED...
WHICH CLEANSE IS FOR YOU?
1, 2, 3 DAYS OR MORE
Choose a cleanse based on your body’s needs. Each cleanse comes with 6 juices and you can choose the length of cleanse (1, 2, or 3 days) based on your experience with cleansing. Each cleanse should be drank in the order it is presented below.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CLEANSE
3-5 days prior, cut out processed foods, refined sugars and dairy. Focus on eating a plant-based diet. By eliminating these foods prior to the cleanse, your body will have an easier time adjusting and it will help reduce common detox symptoms. During a juice cleanse there’s a lot of deep cleansing work happening that stirs up toxins from all over your body. Every day we consume “pollutants” that the body can’t efficiently get rid of by itself. Through a cleansing, we’re stopping the ingestion of contaminants and giving the body’s digestive system a break – a chance to recharge. We are also, and most importantly, providing the body with the essential vitamins and minerals (vitamins B2 & B3 specifically) that are believed to stimulate the immune function and the enzyme productivity to break down foreign toxins which your liver can then dispose of now that it’s not processing everything else (the output of toxins can now be greater than the input). So to get the most out of your cleanse, it is really important to prep your body and ease into it! Plan your cleanse at an appropriate time, i.e., a slower time with work and life, no major events. A peaceful & supportive environment is always helpful.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CLEANSE
- Follow our instructions and what’s allowed
- space juices 2-3 hours apart: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner
- have your first juice as soon as you get up and your last juice at least 2 hours before bed
- drink the juices in the order listed on each product description
- take it easy during your cleanse, scale back your workout routine and take this time to relax, enjoy yoga, stretching & meditation
- filtered water - 2-3L a day
- coconut water & herbal teas
- if you find you’re extremely sluggish or faint, snack on raw vegetables
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED:
- processed foods
BACK TO NORMAL LIFE
Ease your way back into solid foods. Try to consume a mostly plant based diet for the first few days and then transition into a well-balanced diet; one free of refined & processed foods.
Come back! Just like a car, your body can always use a tune up — so come back to us in a few months.