WHY SHOULD YOU CLEANSE?
We are constantly being exposed to toxins through the air we breathe, food we eat and products we use. It’s essential to break the cycle of dependence on refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and excess caffeine and alcohol. A juice cleanse is the perfect way to do just that! Give your digestive system a break, eliminate toxins and improve your energy.
WHAT CAN A CLEANSE DO FOR YOU?
- promote detoxification while giving your overworked liver & digestive system a break
- provide your body with a powerful dose of vitamins, minerals, & live enzymes
- improve your mood, energy, sleep
- kickstart new diet & lifestyle changes
- lose weight
- break cycle of food cravings
NOW, LET’S GET STARTED...
WHICH CLEANSE IS FOR YOU?
Choose 1, 2 or 3 based on your taste buds and goals. Each cleanse comes with 6 juices a day and you choose the length of cleanse (1, 2, or 3 days).
* Due to the seasonality of produce and availability, your cleanse may not include the exact juices listed on the website.
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CLEANSE
3-5 days prior, cut out processed foods, refined sugar, dairy and focus on eating a plant based diet. By eliminating these foods prior to the cleanse, your body will have an easier time adjusting and it will help reduce common detox symptoms. During a juice cleanse there’s a lot of deep cleansing work happening that stirs up toxins from all over your body. Old toxins circulate in your blood system, trying to escape. Some of these symptoms include nausea, fatigue, headache, mood changes, weakness, bloating, increased sweat and bowel movements. What one person may experience, another may not. We are all individuals and come from different diet and lifestyle habits. That’s why it’s really important to prep your body for the cleanse and ease into it! Plan your cleanse at an appropriate time. i.e. A slower time with work and life, no major events. A peaceful & supportive environment is helpful.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CLEANSE
- Prepare, enjoy, and ease back into life
- Follow our instructions and what’s allowed
- space juices 2-3 hours apart: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner
- have your first juice as soon as you get up and your last juice at least 2 hours before bed
- take it easy during your cleanse, scale back your workout routine and take this time to relax, enjoy yoga, stretching & meditation
- filtered water - 2-3L a day
- coconut water & herbal teas
- if you find you’re extremely sluggish or faint, snack on raw vegetables*
*or drink our Well Done—the chia seeds are full of fibre and will help satiate you
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED:
- processed foods
BACK TO NORMAL LIFE
Ease your way back into solid foods. Try to consume a mostly plant based diet for the first few days and then transition into a well balanced diet. One free of refined & processed foods.
Come back! Just like a car, your Body can always use a tune up — so come back to us in a few months.DOWNLOAD PDF